Quality, Environmental, Health & Safety Policy
As a technology lifecycle company, illumynt is focused on the secure and sustainable reuse of technology equipment. The organization specializes in identifying ways to extend the useful life of technology, by using reuse, refurbish, and disposal hierarchy, which in turn, reduces contributions to the e-waste stream. IT lifecycle management services include procurement, deployment, repair, and disposition of electronic components and computer hardware.
The following Environmental policy statement embodies illumynt’s commitment to continual improvement and meeting our customers’ requirements while acting responsibly and fairly, incorporating sound environmental practices, and operating in a sustainable manner.
- Operate our business in a manner to reduce our environmental impact and engage in activities that will continually improve our environmental performance.
- Provide safe and healthy working conditions for employees and contractors, preventing potential injury, ill health, and occupational health and safety risks using a hierarchy of health and safety controls.
- Operate our business in a manner to protect the environment, including prevention of pollution and protection of biodiversity and ecosystems.
- Have an established framework for setting and reviewing quality, environmental, health and safety objectives. We include worker participation, and where they exist, workers’ representatives, in the decision-making processes in the Quality, Environmental, Health and Safety (QEHS) management system.
- Comply with applicable legal and other requirements related to the environmental, health and safety aspects of our business, and to fulfill its compliance obligations.
- Continuously improve through monitoring of objectives, targets, and rigorous evaluation thought our quality management system (QMS).
- Manage focus materials throughout the recycling chain, to final disposition, with due diligence to protect our environment.
- Communicate and reinforce this policy throughout our company, to all persons working for or on behalf of the organization, as well as to our customers, our suppliers, and other interested parties.
What We Value
The sustainable path forward for technology is to extend its useful life. At illumynt, our mission is to identify new opportunities for used technology. We help reduce e-waste and extend the energy invested in a device’s initial manufacturing.Sustainability
Data security is critical in the recovery and disposition of technology. illumynt removes data safely and securely from all storage devices, allowing for its sustainable reuse.Security
The market for refurbished electronics has evolved. Leveraging machine learning and business intelligence, the illumynt team forecasts predictive outcomes to optimize recovery value.